French toast flavored with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 slices Healthy Choice® Multi-Grain Bread or French bread
- Maple-flavored syrup, optional
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in shallow medium bowl; set aside. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
2. Dip 3 or 4 of the bread slices into Egg Beaters mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each slice. Add to skillet; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on both sides.
3. Place toast slices on baking sheet; cover with foil. Place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining Egg Beaters mixture and bread slices. Serve with syrup, if desired.