- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh sea bass, skinless and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, ginger and olive oil. Add the sea bass and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. The flesh of the fish should be opaque. Add the cilantro, onion, and avocado. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.