- 1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted, mushy olives discarded
- 1 medium-sized orange, zested
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel or anise seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rustic crackers or bagel chips
Dump all of the ingredients (except the crackers) into a food processor and puree. If you are using a blender to puree, you may need to add some extra oil to facilitate blending. After blending, place in a bowl. Excess oil will rise to the edges of the bowl. Drain off.
Spread Tapenade on crisps just before serving, or let guests do it themselves.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.