Antipasti Chopped Salad
- 1 heart romaine, chopped into bite-sized pieces, about 6 cups
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) piece sweet or spicy salami, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 12 ounces jarred marinated artichokes, drained and chopped, liquid from the jar reserved
- 10 to 12 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Put the lettuce, cheese, salami and artichokes in a mixing bowl and toss well. Drizzle just enough liquid from the artichoke jar to lightly moisten the salad; add the basil, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
Transfer the salad to a platter and serve immediately or chill and serve within 2 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson