Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 4 ounces thick slab applewood smoked bacon, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a sheet pan, lay out bacon slices. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned and the fat has rendered. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Carefully toss Brussels sprouts in the hot pan, and season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven, and roast, turning once, until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence