- 1 Bag Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 Cups Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Heinz® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 8 Sandwich Buns
1. Prepare Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles according to bag instructions.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan set over medium-high heat. Cook onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Add beef to the pan. Cook, stirring until browned, about 5 to 10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Drain off fat.
4. Stir in Ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve on sandwich buns.
5. Serve with Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles.