Clinton Meets Delancy
- 1/8 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- Honey, to mix with mustard, optional
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 ounces all-beef salami (recommended: Katz's)
- 2 ounces Havarti dill cheese
- 2 marinated red cherry peppers
- 1 red hot pepper, for garnish
- 1 green hot pepper, for garnish
Mix horseradish with mustard and honey, if desired. Spread on top and bottom slices of bread. Layer salami and cheese slices. Slice, drain and remove seeds from peppers. Place in center of sandwich. Garnish with 1 red and 1 green hot pepper.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Kenneth Kohn, New York, New York