- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey breast
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup seasoned croutons*
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, optional
Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook corn in hot skillet for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Set aside and let cool. Combine cooled corn, romaine, chopped turkey breast, turkey bacon and tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with Oregano Vinaigrette; toss to combine. To serve, arrange salad on four serving plates. Top with feta and croutons.
Combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar and oregano in a small bowl. Slowly add olive oil, whisking constantly. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, if desired.
To prepare homemade croutons, preheat oven to 300°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan; transfer to large bowl. Add 1 cup of 1-inch cubes Italian or French bread to bowl, stirring until cubes are coated. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Spread bread cubes in a single layer in a shallow baking pan or baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes; stir. Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bread cubes are crisp and golden. Cool completely.