- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 15 ounce can cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9 inch diameter springform pan with
2 3/4inchhigh sides with foil. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/2 cups coconut, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and butter in small bowl. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of pan.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cream of coconut, cream, 1 cup coconut, vanilla extract and lemon juice and beat until well blended. Pour filling into crust. Bake until puffed and set in center, about 1 hour 25 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Cut around pan sides to loosen cake. Remove pan sides. Sprinkle remaining coconut around edge of cake.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.