Cold Crab Dip
- 1 pound whipped cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cherry peppers, finely diced
- 1 ounce chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8 ounces crab claw meat
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- Seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay Seasoning, for garnish
- Crackers of choice, for serving
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cherry peppers, parsley, bell peppers, scallions, sour cream, garlic, Worcestershire, black pepper and lemon juice. Gently fold in the claw and lump crabmeat.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving. Sprinkle seafood seasoning over the dip before serving cold with crackers.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.