Cold Garbanzo and Cucumber Salad
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 5 pickling cucumbers or Kirbies, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk. Add remaining ingredients, toss and chill.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.