Cold Tofu Salad
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy oil
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 generous tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- Salt to taste
- 2 blocks of tofu (about 20 ounces), drained on paper towels
Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes and arrange on individual plates. Cover with the dressing and serve immediately.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.