Composed Salad Paloise
- 3/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- 12 asparagus tips
- 1 cup julienned celery root
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, washed, drained and dried
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 tablespoons minced fines herbs (parsley, chives, chevril, thyme)
Make the vinaigrette by whisking together ingredients. Set aside. Drizzle the asparagus and celery root with the vinaigrette, just before serving. Place the lettuce leaves around the edges of the salad platter. Arrange artichokes, asparagus and celery root over lettuce. Dribble vinaigrette over all and sprinkle with herbs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.