Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze
- 1 teaspoon fat-free or sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/2 of a 100-calorie pack of thin chocolate crisps or 3/4 sheet (3 crackers) chocolate graham crackers broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 8 to 12 ice cubes or 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Fat-free whipped topping (from an aerosol canister), for optional topping
Add creamer to 1 ounce of warm water and stir to dissolve.
Put chocolate crisps or graham crackers into a blender. Add creamer mixture, soymilk, sweetener, ice cream, and ice. Blend on high until mixed thoroughly, about 45 seconds. Pour into a tall glass and, if you like, top with whipped topping. Mmmmmm!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 166 calories, 3g fat, 177mg sodium, 28.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 14.5g sugars, 6g protein
2011 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.