- Olive oil spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, visible fat removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-sugar, low-fat pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Set a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil, and brown the chicken 2 minutes on each side. Season each cooked side with salt and pepper. Add the pasta sauce and let simmer for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cover with a lid, and let sit 1 minute. Divide between 4 plates and serve with the pasta and broccoli.
Pasta and Broccoli:
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti (1 cup uncooked)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook 5 minutes, add broccoli, and continue to cook 4 minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.