- 1/2 cup raspberry-flavored liqueur, such as Chambord
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 12 slices firm white sandwich bread, crusts removed, bread quartered into about 1 by 3 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup store-bought lemon curd
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 containers (about 6 ounces each) fresh raspberries
Drop 5 to 6 raspberries into each of the 8 goblets or bowls. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the lemon mixture over each portion of berries, then 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream over each portion of lemon mixture. Repeat once more with berries, lemon mixture, and whipped cream. Top with remaining raspberries. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made up to 8 hours in advance.