- 1 loaf bread (good Italian, not sourdough)
- 8 ounces fresh sea scallops
- 8 ounces peeled, deveined shrimp
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt
Slice loaf of bread 1/4-inch thick.
Combine scallops and shrimp in food processor, coarsely chop. Spread chopped mixture on slices of bread and bake on low heat in a preheated 400 degree oven until cooked through.
Drizzle with olive oil on top of crostini, sprinkle with salt and garnish with chopped cilantro.