- 2 cans (12 oz. each) GOYA® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) Coco GOYA® Cream of Coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) GOYA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can(13.5 oz.) GOYA® Coconut Milk
- ½ cup white rum (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish, if desired
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
1. In bowl of blender, add evaporated milk, cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, rum (if using), vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. Blend on high until mixture is well combined, 1-2 minutes.
2. Pour coconut mixture into glass bottles; cover. Transfer to refrigerator. Chill until cold.
3. To serve, pour coquito into small serving glasses. Garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks, if desired.