- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1/3 Cup Seasoned Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Jack Daniels® Honey Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Package Ore-Ida® Steam n' Mash Cut Russet Potatoes
- 2/3 Cup Canned Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Cooked Bacon Crumbles
- 1/4 Cup Canned Crispy Fried Onions
- 2/3 Cup Shredded Mexican-style Cheese Blend
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 9x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, Barbecue Sauce, egg, chili powder and salt until well mixed. Gently press into bottom of baking dish.
2. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and carefully pour off any excess fat if needed. Adjust oven temperature to broil and place oven rack 6 to 8 inches from heat source.
3. Meanwhile, microwave Potatoes according to package instructions. In a large bowl, mix together hot Potatoes, milk, butter, parsley and garlic, and mash with a potato masher until smooth. For a smoother consistency, mix with an electric mixer to desired consistency. Stir in bacon and fried onions. Spread evenly on top of beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned. Serve hot with additional Barbecue Sauce if desired.