Coyote Bait Hickory Flavored Campfire Seasoning
- 1 cup table salt
- 1 teaspoon hickory flavored liquid smoke
- 3/4 cup ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 5 tablespoons powdered mustard
- 4 tablespoons granulated onion
- 4 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon flavor enhancer seasoning, such as Accent
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
Combine the salt and liquid smoke with a whisk in a large mixing bowl. Blend until there are no clumps. Add the black pepper, sugar, garlic, mustard, onion, paprika, flavor enhancer seasoning and ground red pepper. Whisk until thoroughly blended. Place the seasoning in a 1-quart storage container with the lid tightly sealed.
Cook's Note: Serving suggestions: Use 1 tablespoon seasoning for every pound of ground meat. Use 1/2 tablespoon seasoning for every medium baked potato. Use 2 tablespoons seasoning for every quart of liquid sauce.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Chuck Frommer from John Mull's Road Kill Grill