Crab Big Ravioli
- Crab Mousse:
- 10 ounces crab meat
- 5 ounces fresh scallops
- 4 ounces bechamel
- 1 tablespoon carrots, in cubes
- 1 tablespoon celery, in cubes
- 1 tablespoon leeks, in cubes
- 1 tablespoon daikon, in cubes
- Butter, to fry
- 1 cup lobster stock
- 1 tablespoon lobster butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon cream
- Chopped chives
- Salt, pepper
- Ravioli pasta cooked al dente
- Lotus root, sliced and fried
For Crab Mouse: Chop finely the scallops and mix with the crabmeat in ice bowl. Saute, and add bechamel. Hold warm.
For Vegetables: Cut the vegetables in small cubes. Panfry them quickly in butter, until al dente.
For Sauce: Reduce lobster stock by 1/2. Add lobster butter, cream and 1 tablespoon butter. Assembly: In the middle of the plate place 1 ravioli pasta. Add crab mousse in the middle. Cover with other ravioli pasta and heat on salamander. Add chopped chives and salt and pepper to the sauce and cover the ravioli. Serve with vegetables. Finish with fried lotus root and chives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.