Crab Ceviche with Cucumber and Jicama with Garlic-Rubbed Grilled Bruschetta
- For the ceviche:
- 1 1/2 pounds lump crabmeat, picked through for shells
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced jicama
- 1/3 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or more, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the bruschetta:
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds or ovals
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
DirectionsFor the ceviche:
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
For the bruschetta:
Coat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat. Brush olive oil all over both sides of bread slices. Place bread on hot pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. While still warm, rub garlic cloves all over bread. Serve bruschetta with ceviche.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.