- 1 quart crisp, coarsely shredded lettuce
- 1 pound fresh-cooked crab meat, well picked over (Dungeness, lump, or backfin)
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated scallions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Pinch salt
On 4 luncheon-size plates, make beds of lettuce. Mound crab on top. Combine dressing ingredients and spoon over crab, then garnish each plate with tomatoes and hard-cooked eggs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.