- 1 1/2 pounds Chesapeake Bay crabmeat
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon crab boil seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Garnishes: black olives (used for eyes), crab claws, cocktail sauce (spread over top shell), parsley (place around the crab)
Place 1 pound of crabmeat in bowl. (The other 1/2 pound is used for garnishing) Add all the remaining ingredients to crabmeat and mix thoroughly. Form the mixture into the shape of the top shell of a crab. Place on your serving dish. Spread cocktail sauce over crab. Sprinkle remaining crabmeat on top of cocktail sauce. Garnish with olives, crab claws and parsley. Serve with crackers.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.