- 8 ounces cooked squid ink pasta 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 cup White Sauce, recipe follows
- 12 ounces peeled deviant shrimp, Salt, cayenne pepper
- finely chopped or lump crabmeat, 2 Kirby cucumbers, seeded,
- picked over cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste 2 tablespoons finely snipped chives
Saute shellfish in butter. Stir in tomato paste, dry white wine and evaporate liquid. Add white sauce, bring to a boil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in cucumbers and chives and serve over ink pasta.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.