Crab 'Snow Cones' on Ice
- 1 pound chopped crabmeat
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped mango flesh
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon specialty salt (recommended: Hawaiian Lava salt...'cause I am fancy like that)
- 1 chopped serrano or jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- Dash hot sauce
- Ice, for serving
- Special equipment: 2 1/2-inch metal cones
Combine all of the above ingredients, except the ice, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Fill a large serving glass bowl with ice.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.