- 1/2 quart whole eggs
- 1/4 quart oil
- 1 pounds butter, softened
- 1/4 pound baker's shortening
- 3/8 -ounce salt
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 3/8 ounces baking powder
- 1 1/8 pounds bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh cranberries
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients for 10 minutes, but don't over-mix (leave some lumps). Pour into 2 large muffin trays. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Carol Ann's Bake Shop