1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For stuffing, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat 1 minute until hot. Add apple, onion and celery. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes until softened.
3. Add chicken broth and cranberries; cook 3 to 4 minutes until mixture begins to bubble. Stir in stuffing mix, pecans and parsley. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. For pork chops, lightly spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray; set aside.
5. Place pork chops on work surface. Cut a slit horizontally in each pork chop forming pocket. Spoon stuffing into pocket of each pork chop. Secure pork chops using toothpicks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute until hot. Add pork chops; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side until deep golden brown.
7. Transfer pork chops to baking dish. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F to 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer inserted in pork.
8. Remove from oven to cooling rack; loosely cover with aluminum foil. Allow pork chops to cool for 8 minutes before serving.