Cranberry-Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup vanilla extractCook's Note: Day-old biscuits or croissants are best for this recipe. You will need enough to fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- Cubed bread (see Cook's Note)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Cook's Note: Day-old biscuits or croissants are best for this recipe. You will need enough to fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients, except for bread and cranberries. Fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with bread cubes. Sprinkle cranberries over bread cubes. Pour custard mixture over bread cubes, making sure that all cubes are submerged (push cubes down if necessary). Bake for about 1 hour, or until pudding is set. Serve warm.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.