- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 pounds Louisiana crawfish tails
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounces egg yolk noodles
- 2 cups grated cheese, such as Velveeta
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute the celery, garlic, onions and bell peppers in the butter. Sprinkle the crawfish tails with salt and black pepper, and then stir into the vegetables and cook until tender.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water, and then drain. Stir into the crawfish mixture, along with the cheese.
Pour the mixture into a 13-by-9-inch baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.