1. In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add 1 of the eggs. Beat just until combined. Set aside.
2. In large mixer bowl combine cake mix, water, oil and remaining 3 eggs. Beat on low speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds. Increase mixer speed to medium. Beat for 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently.
3. Crumble 4 of the Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Ice Creme Sandwich toaster pastries. Fold into cake batter.
4. Portion about half of the batter into thirty 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups. Top each with scant tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining cake batter on top.
5. Crumble remaining 2 toaster pastries. Sprinkle on top of cupcakes. Bake at 350°F for 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Courtesy of Kellogg's™ Pop-Tarts™ Sprinklings™