Cream Cheese-Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans (17.5 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- ¼ cup butter, cut into pieces
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. Cut block of cream cheese into 24 equal-sized cubes. (Start by first halving block so that you have 2 thin pieces, and then cut each thin half into 12 equal squares.)
3. Set aside icing from cinnamon rolls. Separate each can of dough into 5 rolls; unroll each roll, and cut each in half.
4. Take a section of dough and fold it over so you have a rectangle shape that is 1 layer of dough thick. Place a square of cream cheese in the dough; fold over the dough, and gently crimp it around the cream cheese. Repeat with remaining dough pieces.
5. Place cream cheese-filled dough balls in pan. Place butter pieces on top.
6. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown across top. Cool 10 minutes; run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Place heatproof serving plate over pan and turn over; remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer.
7. Drizzle reserved icing over top of bread, allowing some to drizzle down side. Pull apart to serve; serve warm.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pumpkin Bread Sandwich with a Pumpkin Seed and Cream Cheese Filling, Sweet and Crispy Spiced Bread and Berries, Rocky Road Bread Pudding With Marshmallow Sauce, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Blueberry Cake Recipes, Carrot Cake Recipes, Fruit Dessert, Creme Brulee Recipes, Easter Desserts
Thank you! your flag was submitted.