Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 3 tablespoons carrot, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons scallions, green part only, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons red pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Small round peasant style bread
- Bagel chips
In an electric mixer beat all ingredients together until smooth. Slice off top of peasant bread and hollow out the center. Use bread as a "bowl" for dip. Serve with bagel chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.