Cream of Asparagus Soup
1. Place asparagus and chicken broth into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 6 minutes or until hot. Reduce to Variable 2; remove lid plug.
5. Add half and half through the lid plug opening. Blend for 10 seconds.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve over reserved asparagus spears.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cream of Asparagus Soup, Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup with Cheesy-Garlic Croutons, Cream of Parsnip Soup with Potato Crisps and Bacon, Pumpkin Soup Recipes, Butternut Squash Soup Recipes, Shrimp Creole Recipes, Broccoli Soup Recipes, Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes, Seafood Soup Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.