- 4 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Archer Farms® Chipotle Chile Powder
- ½ cup crumbled queso anejo or cotija or feta cheese
1. Heat a grill to medium.
2. Meanwhile, soak the corn in cold water. Into a large bowl, zest the lime and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Stir in the sour cream, chile powder, and a pinch of salt.
3. Drain the corn and grill, turning occasionally, until charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into 2-inch lengths.
4. Transfer the corn to the sour cream mixture and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle the cheese all over, pressing gently to adhere.