- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix (milk recipe)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker® homestyle creamy butter mashed potatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
1.) In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk, water and butter to boiling. Stir in ranch dressing mix and sour cream; beat until smooth. Stir in 3 slices of the bacon and both pouches of potatoes just until moistened; let stand 1 minute. Stir with fork until smooth.
2.) Spoon potatoes into serving dish. Top with remaining crumbled bacon and the green onions.
* Make potatoes your way! Toss in your favorite shredded cheese.