Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Edible Flowers and Fines Herbs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chervil leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Handful edible flowers
- Serving suggestion: toasted rye bread
- Fresh parsley sprigs, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, chervil, tarragon, parsley, chives and a little salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the eggs, and stir over a low heat until the eggs are just beginning to set.
In the skillet, stir in the goat cheese and continue to cook briefly, still stirring occasionally until the cheese melts. Add the edible flowers. To serve, spoon some eggs onto the rye bread and place on a plate with a sprig of parsley on top for garnish.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Beth Raynor