Creole Bbq Shrimp
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 chilies red or green or jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 14 pieces shrimp 16/20 skin on
In a saute pan, heat up butter and peanut oil. Chop garlic and saute 1 to 2 minutes. Chop chilies and some of the herbs, chopped and whole, paprika, cayenne all to the pan. Add lemon juice and unpeeled shrimp to the pan. Saute until shrimp are cooked through.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.