Crescent Fruit Treats
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury®refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese with strawberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and slices cut into stars
- 1 to 2 oranges, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 banana, sliced
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
If using crescent rolls: Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections; do not unroll. Cut each section into 8 slices. If using dough sheets: Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut into 16 slices.
Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet to form tree. To form tree, start by placing 1 slice for top; arrange 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging a row of 3 slices, then a row of 4 slices, and ending with a row of 5 slices. Use remaining slice for tree trunk.
Place tree on serving platter or tray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar; blend well. Spread mixture over tree. Decorate tree with fruit as desired.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
1 Serving: Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Total Fat 12% (Saturated Fat 21%); Cholesterol 5%; Total Carbohydrate 4% (Dietary Fiber 0%); Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 25%; Vitamin D 0%
Thank you! your flag was submitted.