Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Company
Crescent Nacho Mini Cups
Total:
40 min
Active:
20 min
Yield:
24 appetizers

Nutrition Info

Total:
40 min
Active:
20 min
Yield:
24 appetizers

Nutrition Info

Ingredients

Directions

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No change. 

If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. 

If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. 

Cut each into 6 squares. Gently press squares into 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (dough will not completely cover inside of cup; do not press too much). 

Spoon about 1 teaspoon bean dip into each cup. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon chiles, 1/2 teaspoon bell pepper and about 1 teaspoon cheese. 

Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Garnish each with guacamole and olives. 

1 Appetizer: Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat nc, Polyunsaturated Fat nc); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 170mg; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber nc, Insoluble Fiber nc, Sugars 2g); Protein 2% Daily Value: Total Fat 3% (Saturated Fat 5%); Cholesterol 2%; Sodium 7%; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate 2% (Dietary Fiber 0%); Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Vitamin D nc; Riboflavin nc

IDEAS YOU'LL LOVE

Nacho Deano's Tacos of Love

Recipe courtesy of Dean McDermott

Crescent Macadamia Truffle Cups

Mini Crescent Dogs

Ham Florentine Mini-Cups

Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Crescents

Fully-Loaded Nacho Cups

Recipe courtesy of Food Network

Crescents

Recipe courtesy of Corinne Thorud

Baked Mini-Bread Cups

Recipe courtesy of Sara Moulton

Kids Can Make: Mini Lasagna Cups

Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen

Trending Videos 6 Videos

Get the recipe

Crab Cupcakes 00:50

Make a splash with these too-cute cupcakes that are a cinch to assemble.

Similar Topics:

Browse Reviews By Keyword

          On TV

          The Pioneer Woman

          9:30am | 8:30c

          Farmhouse Rules

          10:30am | 9:30c

          Farmhouse Rules

          11:30am | 10:30c

          Farmhouse Rules

          12:30pm | 11:30c

          The Pioneer Woman

          1:30pm | 12:30c

          Chopped

          4pm | 3c

          Chopped

          5pm | 4c

          Chopped

          6pm | 5c

          Chopped

          7pm | 6c

          Chopped

          8pm | 7c
          On Tonight
          On Tonight

          Cooks vs. Cons

          10pm | 9c

          Cooks vs. Cons

          11pm | 10c

          Chopped

          3am | 2c

          Get Cooking