- 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz.) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1/2 cup hot bean dip with jalapeno peppers (from 9-oz. can)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® chopped green chiles (from 4.5-oz. can)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (1/4 medium)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz.)
- Guacamole, if desired
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No change.
If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
Cut each into 6 squares. Gently press squares into 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (dough will not completely cover inside of cup; do not press too much).
Spoon about 1 teaspoon bean dip into each cup. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon chiles, 1/2 teaspoon bell pepper and about 1 teaspoon cheese.
1 Appetizer: Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat nc, Polyunsaturated Fat nc); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 170mg; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber nc, Insoluble Fiber nc, Sugars 2g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Total Fat 3% (Saturated Fat 5%); Cholesterol 2%; Sodium 7%; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate 2% (Dietary Fiber 0%); Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Vitamin D nc; Riboflavin nc