Crew's Inn Seduction
- 1 1/2 ounces Angostura 18 year old rum
- 3/4 -ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1/4 -ounce grenadine
- 1/4 -ounce angostura bitters
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh pineapple triangle, for garnish
Put all ingredients in a standard martini shaker. Fill shaker the rest of the way full with ice cubes. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a trianglular piece of fresh pineapple.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of The Lighthouse at Crew's Inn