- 2 teaspoons orange juice or tangerine juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Grillers® Original
- 1 very thin slice aged provolone cheese or fontina cheese (1/3 oz)
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 thin lengthwise slice dill pickle
- 1 reduced-calorie hamburger bun, split and toasted
1. In small bowl stir together orange juice, paprika, cumin and garlic powder. Brush on both sides of veggie burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
2. Serve burger, cheese, tomato, onion and pickle in bun.
®, ™, ©, 2010 Kellogg NA Co. Morningstar Farms Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.