Cucumber, Grape Tomato and Dill Salad
- 1 large shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 seedless, skinless, cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch half moons
- 1 bunch fresh dill, trimmed and minced
- Lightly toasted fennel seeds
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
Put shallot, mustard, and vinegar in a blender, and blend. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in oil. Toss cucumber and dill in the vinaigrette with fennel seeds and chile. Fold in the tomatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.