1. Preheat oven to 400degreesF.
2. Combine all the meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with your hands.
3. In a medium-to-large saucepan add all the cocktail sauce ingredients and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Roll the meat mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a foil-lined pan.
5. Partially bake them in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6. When they come out, continue cooking them in the sauce and cover for another 15 minutes.
7. Pierce with a toothpicks and serve.
Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita. 12.7% ALC/VOL. ©2010Produced by Heublein, Norwalk, CT under license from the trademark owner. Jose Cuervo is a registered trademark of Tequila Cuervo la Rojena. Grand Marinier© is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Marnier-Lapostolle, Paris and is used under license from trademark owner.
Courtesy of Diageo Cocktails