- Leftover rustic bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1/4 cup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup halved green seedless grapes
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl toss bread with curry powder, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to baking sheet. Bake until toasted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl add celery, toasted bread cubes, pecans, grapes, beans, vinegar, and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes before serving.