- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 large hard-boiled large eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package Archer Farms® Original Naan, cut into triangles and toasted
1. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, and salt until smooth. Fold in the eggs, apple, and cilantro.
2. Toast the naan triangles and top with the egg salad.