- 2 cups white wine
- 1 cup yellow curry paste
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 organic firm tofu, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, diced into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 baby shiitake mushrooms, cleaned, stems discarded
- 1 Japanese eggplant diced into 2-inch pieces
Mix white wine and curry paste, while mixing slowly add oil to emulsify. Skewer the rest of the ingredients and marinate in curry marinade, let sit 1 hour to overnight.
Grill until all vegetables are cooked.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.