- 2 cups wild mushrooms, chopped (such as cepes, morels, chanterelles, hen of the woods)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a skillet set over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot. Add the scallions and cook until softened. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes more. Transfer to a food processor and puree-spread on warm crostini. Serve warm or at room temperature.