- 1/4 cup mango pickle in oil
- 1/2 head yellow cauliflower, cut into steaks
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, plumped in hot water
- 1 ear grilled corn, kernels cut off
Drain the oil from the mango pickle into two cast-iron skillets. Turn the heat on high under the skillets. When hot, sear the cauliflower in one skillet and cook the cabbage in the other. Cook both until fork tender.
When the cabbage is almost finished, add three-quarters of the mango pickle and continue cooking a few more minutes. Add half the raisins. When the cauliflower is finished, toss in the remaining mango pickle, corn and remaining raisins.
Put the cabbage in a bowl and top with the cauliflower.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.